We help organizations use technology to connect with customers using innovative, immersive experiences.
We founded Colonial Systems in 2017 with a mission to help organizations in both the private and public sectors better harness the power of digital solutions to connect with the public. By utilizing tools like videography, web design, custom software, augmented/virtual reality, and more, we can help you more effectively communicate your message to customers and create unforgettable experiences to help your brand make a lasting impact.
Why work with us?
Working with Colonial Systems provides a unique experience for customers looking to use immersive digital tools. Here’s how we are different from providers of digital solutions:
- A team with know-how: Our company is growing, and our current team has extensive experience working on successful immersive digital projects for a huge range of companies: from small businesses to large government organizations. We have created enterprise software solutions, website projects, and much more, both in the public and private spheres.
- No restrictive contracts: It is our corporate mission to help organizations maintain ownership of their own content. If you paid for it, it’s yours.
- Experience with private and public sector clients: We have worked with a number of private clients, as well as handled federal contract work, including a multiyear interpretive film project with the National Park Service. We are comfortable working with growing businesses hoping to expand their customer base or federal organizations hoping to reach the public.
- A roster of clients we are proud to work with: Our clients include the National Park Service, Department of Interior, Department of Defense, US Army Corps of Engineers, Town of Appomattox, GripTape 501(c)(3), Association of the United States Navy, and various small business clients.
- Contracting Considerations: We are registered to business with the Commonwealth of Virginia and the Federal Government. Our company meets all small business size standards for active NAICS and is a certified VA SWaM business (small, micro).
- A passion for “Passion Projects”: We love working individual clients who are excited about an experience they want to document or a digital project they want to create. Our passion projects brand, Colonial Films, helps customers produce unforgettable wedding videos and documentary projects.
- Investment in our local community: As our business continues to grow in Historic Appomattox, Virginia, we aim to prioritize investing in our local community.